Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my jlm solid billet motor mount and damn i have no wheel hop anymore, well worth the $$$. looks great also, still have massive tire spin but no wheel hop :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
got pics?? and do they make a tranny mount??

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ordered mine from import palace. It is just the upper mount, no need for any others I would post pics but dont have a way to take the pics and get them on here. i think there is a pic on import palace website.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I noticed no vibration over stock.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
wow no vibration I have agp and there is quite a bit of vibration.. no wheel hop but if I can get the best of both worlds great

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it was $159 plus shipping. I have factory mounts except for the JLM upper. no inserts or anything, been running this thing all week and i smile everytime i hammer it and have no wheel hop at all

·
Registered
158 Posts
I left my lower MMI in with the JLM, there is an increase in vibration but nothing ridiculous. Wheel hop is over 95% gone.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that i dont know. hope I dont break any bolts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I.m sold on this mount, but I also want to know should I invest in the other mounts or even purchase the fills and use on the other motor mount? I'm new to this stuff, but trieing to learn. :feedback:

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Just like the MM claimed, I think it cured about 90%+ of the wheel hop. Vibration at idle is less with this MM than my ES inserts. However, there is a whine from the power steering unit, which was not there before. I would still recommend this MM to anyone. It's a nice piece.

EDIT: I removed my bottom ES insert. It was suggested you run just the JLM MM by itself.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I have the JLM. I stepped up from the ES inserts. I left the bottom ES insert in. I noticed very little difference after the install. Hopefully that'll change after I remove the bottom insert.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.