·
Registered
3,089 Posts
any updates on these?

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Little update on the shafts!!

All of our forging dies are made and machined and ready to start making our input shafts. Our shafts are forged to ensure that you get the absolute strongest shaft and gears made for our transmisions. This will also cut down on the maching differences that we have seen on a few manufactures shaft.

They will come with a 2.98 straight cut first gear ratio, and a straight cut second gear in stock ratio this will allow for the quickest 1-2 shifts for the stock syncro transmissions and the 2.98 ratio will reduce the torque in first gear enough to cut the low 60's that people are wanting and still make it easy to drive on the street. A lot of planning and calculations have come into effect trying to make the best input shaft on the market and i am sorry it has been taking so long but i gaurantee the wait will be worth it.

We are on schedule for next month to have the units in hand and to start to sell these. we are looking at a price of $1550/shipped for the first 8 units since i have 2 that already go to a few local builds we are doing. after the first batch of 10 we are unsure of any price jumps but there is a possibility they may go up with the cost of shipping and material from mfactory.

I will keep people in the loop if they are interested as things progress.

kevin

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
great to hear

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
I will start to take orders as soon and they are in transit to me or in my hands! Dont want to get burried with pre orders like so many venders have.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Any updates on input shafts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
are these still in the works?

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Yes looks like the first piece is done and should be back from manufacture next week, now i will need a week or so to get it in a trans and make sure all the clearances are correct and ready for sale!! i will have more pics in a week or so.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts