Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I donno if you guys watch him or not but i have to say he is the man. he takes no S#*t from anybody and will tell you you are WRONG!!!!! I agree we should boycott all french goods, i know i have ordered my freedom toast, freedom fries, and been doing my freedom curls at the gym :lol: i encourage you to watch his show sometime.

The cable television ratings are in, and the most popular news program in the country continues to be The Factor.

And guess where our ratings are the highest? Jacksonville, Florida. Thank you very much. Go Jags.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
His show kicks ass. I listen to him on the radio on 1040 am at 1:00pm in Tampa. I might not agree with everything, but he doesn't take crap from anyone. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
i agree 100% fox news and bill rule. THEY RULE!! :twisted:

·
Registered
13,378 Posts
if u think fox is fair & balanced, u are just as dumb as the idiot that thinks broadcast is fair & balanced. especially their a.m. show. they give opinion & not news. they provide a good CONSTRAST from broadcast tho. i think peop shld watch fox as well as broadcast or *cough* cnn (eww, gotta wash my mouth out) to get "balance"

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ayat108 said:
if u think fox is fair & balanced, u are just as dumb as the idiot that thinks broadcast is fair & balanced. especially their a.m. show. they give opinion & not news. they provide a good CONSTRAST from broadcast tho. i think peop shld watch fox as well as broadcast or *cough* cnn (eww, gotta wash my mouth out) to get "balance"
ummmmm i dont believe that anybody mentioned that we thought fox was fair and balanced......and who cares about cnn the crappy news network? they dont have bill o'reilly :lol:

·
Registered
13,378 Posts
boostedneonsrt4 said:
ayat108 said:
ummmmm i dont believe that anybody mentioned that we thought fox was fair and balanced......and who cares about cnn the crappy news network? they dont have bill o'reilly :lol:
oh crap. u're right. no one did mention that. i've been downing 12oz's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
ayat108
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing