Dodge SRT Forum banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
I have decided to go with the PTE 5831 kit, and am placing the order today, total for all my mods was about $3500, which includes:

AGP turbo kit with Precision 5831
ACT HD Street Clutch
AGP Upper hard pipes with HKS BOV
New clutch pivot fork and ball
Boomba fuel rail w/ pressure gauge
MPx Crash bar for their bfmic
and a check valve, since I havent installed one yet.

Then a dual tune for pump gas and e85 at MAP, sounds like a lot of fun!

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
I have decided to go with the PTE 5831 kit, and am placing the order today, total for all my mods was about $3500, which includes:

AGP turbo kit with Precision 5831
ACT HD Street Clutch
AGP Upper hard pipes with HKS BOV
New clutch pivot fork and ball
Boomba fuel rail w/ pressure gauge
MPx Crash bar for their bfmic
and a check valve, since I havent installed one yet.

Then a dual tune for pump gas and e85 at MAP, sounds like a lot of fun!
Very nice man :clap:

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
I changed my mind last minute and went with the 5431, just figured if I ever do rebuild the engine, then I can put in a nice BB turbo instead. Then I get a little quicker spool time as well.

I was talking to Mindmelt101, and am trying to decide if I should just get a tune from him, or do the Dyno tune at MAP, (I would still like a dual tune for pump and E85)

Suggestions?

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
I changed my mind last minute and went with the 5431, just figured if I ever do rebuild the engine, then I can put in a nice BB turbo instead. Then I get a little quicker spool time as well.

I was talking to Mindmelt101, and am trying to decide if I should just get a tune from him, or do the Dyno tune at MAP, (I would still like a dual tune for pump and E85)

Suggestions?
I'd just get it from mindmelt. He is more then capable of dialing your car in via Email tune. You'll spend more money on the dyno session and at best see a 10-20 WHP Difference at best between the two, and Im sure he can hook you up with a E85 Tune to :thumbsup:

·
Fresh Meat Moderator
16,395 Posts
Remember Mindmelt is one of the reasons why we even have the Diablosport flash tuners. He wrote a good amount of the calibrations for Diablo.

I would choose him.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Remember Mindmelt is one of the reasons why we even have the Diablosport flash tuners. He wrote a good amount of the calibrations for Diablo.

I would choose him.
I agree with that. His prices are good too! I'm just concerned about screwing something up on my end. All I should have for manual adjustments are the Manual boost controller, and the Fuel pressure regulator with the return kit though right?

I don't need to mess with the wastegate or the BOV?

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
I agree with that. His prices are good too! I'm just concerned about screwing something up on my end. All I should have for manual adjustments are the Manual boost controller, and the Fuel pressure regulator with the return kit though right?

I don't need to mess with the wastegate or the BOV?
He will tell you what u need to do

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Cool, Thanks for all your help! :clap:

·
Registered
7,501 Posts
Bottle neck fix. It's in the how to section

·