Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help I can't decide! :eeeek:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AGP yeah I thought about them, but I heard S3R is faster?

·
Registered
8,988 Posts

This has been discussed since the intruduction of stage 3 and when you were still learning how to shit in a bowl. SEARCH.

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
Someone please lock this thread. This topic has been covered many many many times. Please be resourceful and search.

·
Registered
696 Posts
skipdogg said:
no, not really

a normal stage 3 car is a 12 second car.

AGP cars easily run 11.7's or faster
What does the srt-4 running 10's in your sig have? :p

I know it's the fastest s3r, well, streetable srt-4 anyways, but yeah, s3r can go plenty fast too.

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
The car in my signature has a stage 3 turbo and fuel rail

you cannot call that car stage 3.

stage 3 + 15 grand maybe...

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
dmagro said:
What does the srt-4 running 10's in your sig have? :p

I know it's the fastest s3r, well, streetable srt-4 anyways, but yeah, s3r can go plenty fast too.
It's a S3R turbo and that's it. There is nothing S3R about Christopher's car. Read up a bit knob.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So if I got alot of money then S3R is better? And AGP if I don't want to spend as much?

·
Registered
696 Posts
uberingram said:
It's a S3R turbo and that's it. There is nothing S3R about Christopher's car. Read up a bit knob.
Since this thread is asking one question "Big turbo or S3R", it's plenty vague enough. What turbo does the fastest streetable srt-4 have again? The one that came with the S3R, not one that you'd call a "Big turbo". So for the basic "Big turbo or S3R?", S3R works.

I know the car has plenty of other changes.

PS: And my post was more to poke fun at skipdogg (in a friendly way) because of his sig and the irony within. (Link to S3R equipped car that beat the times of every AGP turbo car, and then the "AGP - go fast or go home"). :jester:

PPS: That being said, I'd gladly have a S3R or AGP turbo in my car. They're both great choices imo.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
A 50 trim, GT35R, etc. is going to have more potential to make big power over a Stage 3 car anyday. It's all in how much power you want :thumbsup:.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
In before the lock! :ninja:

BTW: S3R is the way to go.

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
dmagro said:
Since this thread is asking one question "Big turbo or S3R", it's plenty vague enough. What turbo does the fastest streetable srt-4 have again? The one that came with the S3R, not one that you'd call a "Big turbo". So for the basic "Big turbo or S3R?", S3R works.

I know the car has plenty of other changes.

PS: And my post was more to poke fun at skipdogg (in a friendly way) because of his sig and the irony within. (Link to S3R equipped car that beat the times of every AGP turbo car, and then the "AGP - go fast or go home"). :jester:

PPS: That being said, I'd gladly have a S3R or AGP turbo in my car. They're both great choices imo.
i'm pwned!

that is ironic

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Also will either one void my warranty?

·
Registered
696 Posts
jhempstead said:
Also will either one void my warranty?
I vote for a ban.

PS: Really. Way to clutter the forums even more.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.