Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would personally like to thank Clay Marshall for taking the time to personally call me and help me out w/a problem i was having w/another vendor (which i'm not going to name). I think Kinetic Motorsports offers one of the best turbo kits out for our SRT's along w/GREAT customer service. Kinetic Motorsports, along with N2MB Racing have shown me what kind of businesses they really are and I will be giving them my support and business in the future :thumbsup:

Thanks again to Clay for all the help you've given me!!

Mike L.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
RoostBoost said:
I would personally like to thank Clay Marshall for taking the time to personally call me and help me out w/a problem i was having w/another vendor (which i'm not going to name). I think Kinetic Motorsports offers one of the best turbo kits out for our SRT's along w/GREAT customer service. Kinetic Motorsports, along with N2MB Racing have shown me what kind of businesses they really are and I will be giving them my support and business in the future :thumbsup:

Mike L.
Shut up psi fi lover :lol: JK JK. Glad everything worked out for you brotha. :thumbsup:

·
SRTforums Veteran
9,870 Posts
RoostBoost said:

Mike L.
I agree, Clay and N2MB both get a :thumbsup: from me :cow:

·
Registered
434 Posts
RoostBoost said:

Mike L.

Give me a call today mike, your stuff is on the way :thumbsup:

Call Toll Free: 1-800-714-9962

Cheers,

Clay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts