Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, im also looking for Big Brake Kits for my 05 SRT, i was thinking about Wilwood. Does the System offer Front Sets and Rears brakes set, or is it just the front? Thanks GUys

·
Registered
756 Posts
Stop Techs are really good. They are just as good as brembos but cheaper. You can get a whole kit with rotors bads calipers and lines and all for 2600.

·
Registered
281 Posts
The stoptech kits are alot cheaper than that, they start at 1200 for the standard setup (2-piston calipers) and end at $1700 for the 4-piston front upgrade. They don't have a rear setup for the SRT-4 yet, however.

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
Candyman said:
The stoptech kits are alot cheaper than that, they start at 1200 for the standard setup (2-piston calipers) and end at $1700 for the 4-piston front upgrade. They don't have a rear setup for the SRT-4 yet, however.
Chris...do you sell the stoptech kit 4(piston) for the srt4? and the kit that comes w/the RED calipers?

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
:thumbsup: Rotora's got my set waiting to be put on the car :)

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
yes it is all that is shown is included and the cost is $16-1800 depending on where you get it! ( the pic is generic but includes all shown, except on the srt the rotors are 2pce slotted, drilled or just slotted and coated :))

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.