Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone planning on going to this car show
http://www.arl.lu/
i think i am going to be taking my car there it should be fixed this weekend but it would be nice to have a big srt showing this year on saturday the 30th

·
Registered
418 Posts
That would also had been fun to go to :(

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
come on swede you know you wanna drive down and see my car i will be going on suday if anyone goes my car will be there with the new paint

·
Registered
418 Posts
infernosrt59 said:
come on swede you know you wanna drive down and see my car i will be going on suday if anyone goes my car will be there with the new paint
Yeah i know but i'm saveing up for going to bitburg in september.... And im also getting a box from modernPerformance in a few weeks :eveilgrin

·
Registered
418 Posts
infernosrt59 said:
nice i should be getting 2 boxes from hahn in a couple days
Sweet i want boxes from hahn too :jester:

·
Registered
211 Posts
what time are you going to leave Ktown on Sunday? I am looking at mapquest right now and I would have to go that way, I was thinking of going on Saturday. Have you been to this show before, is it worth going?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i am at spang not ktown and it will be my first year i dont know much other than the web site but i will be there by 1000 am in the morning

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
is anyone leavin from Ramstein? i might be intrested let me know...

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i am heading out for the show in a half hour hopefully i see some of you there

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
for future refrence this show sucks ass it is a mud pit i got stuck when i tried to leave and i didnt place but 2 rusty mustangs did and best of show went to........wait for it.......a fucking stock peterbuilt that was beat the fuck up well needless to say i def will not be going back there

·
Registered
272 Posts
Thanks for the information. I was wondering about this one and whether it would be worth checking out or not. The Member's Rides on their website doesn't show much of interest either.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts