Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
wow dude you have a sick hatch...didnt expect you to even hang in for a lil bit like ya did :lol: 8) :twisted:

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
I'm not about to congrat you Cheese because I'm sure you heard it plenty of times b-4.

Ahh what heck, nice rice, I mean ride bro! :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
aww, come on. you guys do know that the srt-4 is the fastest thing out there, right?

·
Registered
726 Posts
lifeisdeath said:
aww, come on. you guys do know that the srt-4 is the fastest thing out there, right?
Of course! You mean you've actually heard otherwise?!?! :wink:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
CheeseFrog everyone wants to know the roster of mods...i do too :shock: :shock:

·
Banned
178 Posts
Hey CheeseFrog, Is that a RT/10 driven by Albert Chlouber here in Houston, Texas by anychance....Hey i congratulate you because that is also one bad mofo!!!

.....He runs quicker than a 10.7 but still thats pretty fast.

·
Registered
726 Posts
CheeseFrog said:
Esp. if they have heads/cam, and all the bolt ons that make them run 10's. Because your ass WILL get yanked even if you do run 130mph in the 1/4 :(

Here's the video.
Props for taking it on...you've got some big brass kahones dude :)

·
Banned
178 Posts
.....And I will also second CheeseFrog's message of being aware :shock: of vipers here in Texas especially the ones from here in Houston :twisted: . Cause down here pretty much all of them are fast.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts

NICE!!! you still have AC cause i see all the components? is that a Non Vtec LS at any rate its sick regardless but non vtec would be impressive IMO :shock: :shock:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
dude u beat GSXR750!! WTF?

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
CheeseFrog said:
I can't beat a GSXR750 w/o nitrous. They're still about 5-10mph in the 1/4 faster than me on the big end. Can you guys see the contents of my FTP directory?
Can you PLEASE list the mods?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Disregard the filename in that video -- it's not a GSXR750 as I had thought when I first named the file. It's actually a Honda CBR600 F4i, which trap around 125-127mph. Lot slower than a Gixxer :) As far as my mods go, just a LS engine (not even a VTEC motor) with turbo. T3/60-1.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
my gixxer is a 9 second bike. 10.13 stock.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
About this Discussion
81 Replies
21 Participants
hemidakota
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing