Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
HCCAFan said:
Why do we have that third headlight? I F'ing hate that thing. It looks worse on my bike.
i was wondering the same thing when i bought mine.....i wanted a black bike it looks so sexy...but silver ftw:thumbsup: i have a silver srt 4, silver bmw and a silver cbr...:jester:

·
Registered
864 Posts
OrAnGe-SrT4 said:
front tire is backwards
i thought it looked weird...was just about to say i think its on backwards..

·
Registered
864 Posts
does it have the integrated rear blinkers with the brake light?? thats what i have on mine..i have the smoked black one with blinkers inside...that would look sick on you bike since its black.

·
Registered
15,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
srt4power1 said:
does it have the integrated rear blinkers with the brake light?? thats what i have on mine..i have the smoked black one with blinkers inside...that would look sick on you bike since its black.
no, but thats what I want to put on it. Do you ave a link to who sells them?

·
Registered
864 Posts
HCCAFan said:
OrAnGe-SrT4 said:
front tire is backwards
If his is backwards....so is mine.
weird...i dont think its supposed to be like that but im not 100%

·
Registered
864 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
yeah ..your front tire is right...i just checked mine and its the same way. thats weird that its like that...

·
Registered
864 Posts
Heres some pics of my bike...you can see what the integrated rear brake light looks like in a couple of them.

·
Registered
15,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
my buddy has something like that on his 600rr. not sure if he got it from the same place but its the same concept.

·
Registered
864 Posts
HCCAFan said:
I have been wanting one of those off E-bay for a while now. Using my arm gets old. Do those pass inspection?
yeah i know...not sure if they pass inspection but ive never been messed with for it.

·
Registered
15,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
srt4power1 said:
HCCAFan said:
I have been wanting one of those off E-bay for a while now. Using my arm gets old. Do those pass inspection?
yeah i know...not sure if they pass inspection but ive never been messed with for it.
i dont see why they wouldnt. I mean they are clearly visible day and night.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts