Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
You couldn't post a reply to your original post and add these as an attachment to your new post? It's going to be hard to keep these two threads together.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Get the *** out of the picture of the Celica and all this thread would be worth it.....

It srews it all up for me... and makes it totally lame just because of that posing jerk :S

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol, not quite. I've got some video that says different.

and the *** in the picture was just posing to be funny, it's not his car or anything. The car wasn't there with us. ;)

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
I know I can't be the only one who noticed this...is that a body kit front end on that dakota?

Attachments

·
Registered
969 Posts
dymondboy2f said:
I know I can't be the only one who noticed this...is that a body kit front end on that dakota?

HAHAHAHAH, Lucas you can make n e one lagh... lmao!!!

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
DODGE DRAGON said:
And what is wrong with customizing a Dakota?

It's new front valance, not exactly a body kit.

I never said anything was wrong with customizing a truck, I was just...startled by what I saw...

wisdom- you think it looks badass? cool altezza's he has!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Ok his tails are a bit much, and I got to admit, the way he's going is not my taste, but hey, that's him.

I'm getting a set of these candy coated tails, looks cleaner in my opinion.

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
DODGE DRAGON said:
Ok his tails are a bit much, and I got to admit, the way he's going is not my taste, but hey, that's him.

I'm getting a set of these candy coated tails, looks cleaner in my opinion.

I agree with you 100%, I use to have a durango, basically a dakota, I loved it, just had too many problems....so again, nothing wrong with customizing a truck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts