Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know why this section is so dead?Ive tryed every STS available for the SRT4 and this STS is by far the best!!!!!:readclose

·
Registered
182 Posts
Cool, thanks for the props! I'm glad to hear you like the short shifter.

The section is pretty dead because we actually haven't been advertising here for quite some time, but we're glad to be back now!

We actually have a big sale running on the SRT-4 short shifter this month, which includes the shift knob and base bushings. Check it out here: SRT-4 Short Shifter Sale

Thanks again,

Kevin
TWM

·
Registered
182 Posts
matthew00029 said:
Even better than Maddogg?
That is an excellent question. You would have to do a search on the forum for user reviews, some prefer our short shifter and others prefer the maddog.

Our SRT-4 short shifter is a fully CNC machined solid steel replacement shifter shaft which reduces the shift knob height by 1" inch and the throw by 35%. We felt that 35% was an optimal amount to reduce the shift throw by, however maddog offers some more aggressive throw reduction shifters.

It is very important to note that our short shifter also includes a shift knob which threads on unlike the factory shift knob, as well as aluminum shifter base bushings. The aluminum base bushings replace the factory rubber bushings for a more solid and direct shift feel.

At $109.95 this month you get a lot of bang for your buck. The sale is still on for a few more days.

I hope this helps, please let me know if I can assist you further :)

Kevin
TWM

·
Registered
155 Posts
Just ordered. I was in need of a short shifter for a few months now and this seems like the best deal I'll come across. I can't wait to get it installed, I'll let you know how I like it....

·
Registered
182 Posts
916SilverRT4 said:
Just ordered. I was in need of a short shifter for a few months now and this seems like the best deal I'll come across. I can't wait to get it installed, I'll let you know how I like it....
Hi 916SilverRT4,

Thank you for your order :)

I'm sure you will be very pleased with our short shifter.

Thanks,

Kevin
TWM

·
Registered
761 Posts
please explain

MySRT4IsFast said:
This shifter is 100% better than maddog, I've had both installed in my car and I wouldn't trade the TWM for anything
explain the differents between the two im shopping for a shifter now

·
Registered
155 Posts
Just installed your shifter earlier today. Very simple to do, only really took about 1 hour and 10 mins. Feels more sturdy and balanced, and the throw is much shorter than stock so I'm very happy, it was a great deal.
Thanks TWM!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
916SilverRT4 said:
Just installed your shifter earlier today. Very simple to do, only really took about 1 hour and 10 mins. Feels more sturdy and balanced, and the throw is much shorter than stock so I'm very happy, it was a great deal.
Thanks TWM!!
Hi 916SilverRT4,

I'm glad to hear you enjoy the short shifter and the install went well :)

The short shifters are still on sale for another week guys, check them out here: SRT-4 Short Shifter Sale

Thanks again for the feedback!

Kevin
TWM Performance

·
Registered
801 Posts
TWM Performance said:
MySRT4IsFast said:
This shifter is 100% better than maddog, I've had both installed in my car and I wouldn't trade the TWM for anything
Thanks for the props!

Kevin
TWM
The TWM has an easier time switching gears, I felt like I was always fighting the maddog shifter, but the TWM is smooth. Its a lot easier to get in gear

·
Registered
794 Posts
Not only does their shifter have short, incredibly precise throws, but their included aluminum shift knob is awesome as well! Weighted nicely and is height adjustable.

·
Registered
182 Posts
SRTalex2004 said:
Not only does their shifter have short, incredibly precise throws, but their included aluminum shift knob is awesome as well! Weighted nicely and is height adjustable.
Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear you're enjoying our products :)

Kevin
TWM

1 - 14 of 14 Posts