Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I know that the performance of a turbo is WAY more important than a silly thing like the spool sound, but I'd love to know if there's a turbo with good performance and an amazing spool sound. (I know its a ricer question and sound doesn't necessarily matter, but the little bit of ricer in me must know, lol) I've always been intrigued by the loud turbo spooling, and while it may not be a super important thing to be concerned about, I'd still like to know if a certain compressor design with turbos produce a louder spool with SRT4s. (A dumb novelty, yes, but I'd still like to have a loud spool)

Thanks for putting up with my noobish, ricer-like questions! I'm super happy I can post stuff like this and not get ridiculed for it, and I'm loving the interactions I've had here so far with some amazing people. I can't wait to acquire an SRT4 and join the community fully!

·
Premium Member
4,310 Posts
Borg Warner turbos with the "extended tip technology", or any turbo with the "T-51 Mod" are known to be loud spooling turbos.

I'll admit, its one of the reasons i chose my BW S256 turbo....

·
Registered
125 Posts
Always heard the Borg's spooled pretty slow. One of the best out there. But only negative I've heard is that

1 - 3 of 3 Posts