Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
how about sideview mirrors with lights on them like the Benz or Scion TC?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
thunder6g said:
how about putting pics or atleast links to the ones you guys are talking about! Just saying IPP or JSP, mnp, lmnop or what ever doesn't really help most people............ links and pics are your friends:thumbsup:
:lol:
No prob. bro...

Ipp Mirrors

Apr Mirrors

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
ok thanks man, so IPP is like an M3 style with light (no likey the light, but hey thats just me) and the APR ones are ok IMHO but damn you don't see much! I know when they first made them for the celicas everyone wanted them and then decided they don't give you much of a view! (like them better on a celica too)
Again this is all just my opinion, I'm putting some M3 style ones w/o lights on mine next week :) (dropping off the car tomorrow:thumbsup:)

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
bigtommy83 said:
aren't the apr mirrors, kind of a convex shape to give you a wide angle view.
Yup.. they are better than stock cuz they eliminate as much of blind spots as they can... Here's the link if you wanna see how... Stock Mirrors Vs. Formula GT3 Mirrors :readclose

Apr also offers them in a bigger size as well....

Doing some homework is always fun.... :lol:

·
Registered
575 Posts
z3roneo said:
:lol:
No prob. bro...

Ipp Mirrors

Apr Mirrors
Call me nutz but I dont see the mirrors on the apr site I assume we have to get the Universial ones and do some modding??

·
Registered
130 Posts
Be Careful I Ordered Them And Theres A Lip At The Bottom Of The Mirror, And They Will Cut The Carbon Short To Make It Fit, And It Looks Hideous, Just To Let You All Know, Oh Any By The Way Im Talking About The Apr Version, But Mirror, Does Look Cool, If Anyone Has Found A Way That Makes Them Look Good Let Me Know Plz

·
Registered
130 Posts
anyone know how the motegi racing srt, custom fabbed the mirrors on it, it looks alot better than how my mirrors were fabbed on, i ended up getting them taken off, but if thats the motegi show car it has to be nice looking. anyone seen the car upclose to see how they fabbed them on.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.