Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My alignment is screwed up on both tires on the passenger side. It might be because before I got the car I found out the hard way, that it had been in an accident and I'm wondering if its frame damage or something wrong with the unibody or something. The last guy who did the alignment obviously didn't do anything right and I need to do this asap. Any suggestions??? And does anyone also have an extra 205 KDW lying around? Thanks.

·
Banned
47,971 Posts
firestone in humble...contact advan...i'm sure he won't mind making some change :)

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 21 seconds.

carlos nice

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
kortERHorse_210 said:
firestone in humble...contact advan...i'm sure he won't mind making some change :)

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 21 seconds.

carlos nice
Dang that sucks ekool took your Jessica Biel off...

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
haha Owned.....

PM Erik....

Advan....

Not sure bout price but he'll do the job right!!!

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Eric (Advan) is no longer doing favors for any of you fukkrs ever again. He hates all of you and wants you all to sell your cars and buy Yaris's. But...if he was doing them I would say go there because you know he will do it right....but he's not...so don't

·
Registered
9,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
dude I just asked what is the best place to go and get an alignment...I'm not trying to screw up anything between anybody and besides I didn't talk and wouldn't talk any shit about anyone on here...sorry that I ask where I should go...sorry Eric for the inconveince

·
Registered
9,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
harrydeal said:
i know there is an anti dealer mindset out there but nw dodge is not bad for alignments

hey thanks man for the info.

dude, i know i should be posting this in the other thread but i figured you'd at least check this one 1st...ARE YOU GOING TO DALLAS ?!?!?!

carlos nice (QUOTE)

Like I told Kyle Idk bro. I really got to get this alignment shit done and still need one 205 KDW so that I would have all four tires in good condition because the two that I have now are screwed up. So if I get an KDW in the next day or so with an aligment then maybe. I have to see first because today I'm doing whatever cause it's my b-day! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
47,971 Posts
Wizardsrt-4 said:
harrydeal said:
i know there is an anti dealer mindset out there but nw dodge is not bad for alignments

hey thanks man for the info.

dude, i know i should be posting this in the other thread but i figured you'd at least check this one 1st...ARE YOU GOING TO DALLAS ?!?!?!

carlos nice (QUOTE)

Like I told Kyle Idk bro. I really got to get this alignment shit done and still need one 205 KDW so that I would have all four tires in good condition because the two that I have now are screwed up. So if I get an KDW in the next day or so with an aligment then maybe. I have to see first because today I'm doing whatever cause it's my b-day! :thumbsup:
that one guy is selling 4 brand new tires for $260 dude...JUMP ON IT !!!!

carlos nice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts