Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got ablue LED kit for underneath my car and I want to hook it up to a toggle switch. I bought a Performance Ignited LED toggle switch with protector and I was wondering the best place to mount the switch where it will look the best and not interfere with anything

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
If it were me, I wouldn't even use a switch. Go to Auto Zone and get that touch panel switch that controls 4 items. It's about the size of a credit card, and as thick as several sheets of paper. And you don't have to drill holes for ugly ass toggles. I thought of putting it on the underside of the center console lid, or in the console, or in the visor. But I don't have anything to use it for.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Yes, there are many different kinds of switches you can use instead of those awefull looking ones they supply. There's even a kick switch that you can put up next to where the carpet ends. You just tap it with your foot to turn it on and off.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dommo_g said:
If it were me, I wouldn't even use a switch. Go to Auto Zone and get that touch panel switch that controls 4 items. It's about the size of a credit card, and as thick as several sheets of paper. And you don't have to drill holes for ugly ass toggles. I thought of putting it on the underside of the center console lid, or in the console, or in the visor. But I don't have anything to use it for.
How much would one of those touch switches be

1 - 4 of 4 Posts