Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its been posted 100's of times in the other threads.. but i trust us Canadians more..

PLease list your top 5 favorite mods you have done so far.. or most worthy mods..

thanx

·
Registered
959 Posts
motor mounts.
catch can
stage 1
exhaust
short throw shifter
ngk plugs gapped to .040 with Mopar HD wires

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
well for an attention whore like me

Stage 3 coilovers (but Eibachs work just as good)
Rims (18's dont waste money on 17's the stock ones look good)
Mopar Exhaust (mopar exhaust is cool but there are other options)
CAI (but after 3 CAI's i would just stick to the stock air box :flame: )
BOV (anything but the Mopar one)
Mopar STS

thats what i would do ok i gave 6 but who cares

·
Registered
361 Posts
1.Motor mount inserts
2.Wastgate actuator
3.boostcontroler
4.greddy bov and ED hardpipes
5.exhaust

There you have it from the 1st i would do to the last....

·
Registered
604 Posts
I didn't want a cai , so I did the "hood mod" and a k&n drop in instead. At that time I also did the "folgers coffee can lid rain/snow , keep it in the trunk for when you need to cover the hole" mod. As well , I put on a mopar bov (I know there is big debate about that one , but the kids wanted to hear the car go psssshhhhtt pssssssshhhhht , and I'm kinda liking it as well , and it's cheap and can be sold later should I get another bov at some point) Not doing anything else til next spring ; however , I'm thinking I'll be going with the motor mount inserts , polly control arm bushings , sts (not sure about booger bushings yet) , stage 1 , wga (most likely agp) , and an mbc. Unless winter research and post watching convinces me to go another route. I'm basically in the same boat as you at this point and post watching. Keeping a close eye on this one now :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
squeek360 said:
I didn't want a cai , so I did the "hood mod" and a k&n drop in instead. At that time I also did the "folgers coffee can lid rain/snow , keep it in the trunk for when you need to cover the hole" mod. As well , I put on a mopar bov (I know there is big debate about that one , but the kids wanted to hear the car go psssshhhhtt pssssssshhhhht , and I'm kinda liking it as well , and it's cheap and can be sold later should I get another bov at some point) Not doing anything else til next spring ; however , I'm thinking I'll be going with the motor mount inserts , polly control arm bushings , sts (not sure about booger bushings yet) , stage 1 , wga (most likely agp) , and an mbc. Unless winter research and post watching convinces me to go another route. I'm basically in the same boat as you at this point and post watching. Keeping a close eye on this one now :thumbsup:

u dont need mods silver is the fastest colour out there :rofl:

·
Registered
604 Posts
kaminarineon said:
u dont need mods silver is the fastest colour out there :rofl:
lmao

mod's , mod's we don't need no steeenking mods :bandit:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Oooops , I forgot , catch can but I consider that a necessity and that I'll be doing a.s.a.p.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
STS!!! (Must have)
Stage 1
DC F/R Strut bars
Mopar BOV
WGA

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
ps. Red is faster then silver :tongue:

Only srt4 i lost to was another red one

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Fan switch Mod.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Catch Can.
Short Throw.
Mopar Exhaust.
Don't waste money on intake. Drop in filter works fine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts