Dodge SRT Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
i have kept my mouth shut for all the previous posts, but i have to say this. their is nothing wrong with being an individual and modifying your car to make it look unique, but some things just are wrong now that yellow srt you have in the previous post is nice except the stickers on the door....not the stripe just the stickers. but notice it has the stock wing the grill bars cut out and a big FMIC it has wheels and lowered. nice and clean (except the stickers) their are things that work and things that dont work, just becasue you stick something on you car and it makes it different or individual does not mean it looks good or is correct for the car. that would be like installing a 4X4 lift on an srt-4 its different and unique but not right. just about everyone on here has modified the appearance of their cars but they do it so it adds to the appearance of the car............not distract from the appearance...............just my opinion for what its worth

·
SRTforums Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
warriorbob said:
i have kept my mouth shut for all the previous posts, but i have to say this. their is nothing wrong with being an individual and modifying your car to make it look unique, but some things just are wrong now that yellow srt you have in the previous post is nice except the stickers on the door....not the stripe just the stickers. but notice it has the stock wing the grill bars cut out and a big FMIC it has wheels and lowered. nice and clean (except the stickers) their are things that work and things that dont work, just becasue you stick something on you car and it makes it different or individual does not mean it looks good or is correct for the car. that would be like installing a 4X4 lift on an srt-4 its different and unique but not right. just about everyone on here has modified the appearance of their cars but they do it so it adds to the appearance of the car............not distract from the appearance...............just my opinion for what its worth
I respect your opinion, and think it is incredibly valid. But no one here is putting lifts on an srt. A scoop, or wing, or sticker, or canards are not major car altering mods. They are dress up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.