Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not trying to be egotistical here, its litterally a question.

Lemmie know what you think, good or bad (i dont care cuz nothing is changing because i love it :D )

thanks for looking

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
That's not vinyl, it's paint. And Greg, I don't know about the best looking in Wisconsin.... but you sure give all the other silver ones something to aspire to.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
I think it's just the right amount of paint to be honest. I really like the car with the exception of the little tiny antenna. I dunno, just looks out of place to me. Other than that the ride is looking good! I see some blue in the interior...what all do you have done up on the inside?

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
First off thanks everybody for the input, its nice to see people are at least commenting.

Ive gotten the "one or the other"/"too many stripes" a thousand times. To me, the car is too plain with just cuda/side stripes - you dont see anything when looking from behind or the front. Just racing stripes makes the side of the SRT look like a giant barn side and then the front and back are nice and racey, but that doesnt match the sides. Maybe you have to see it in person, maybe i just dont like looking stock as much as you guys, whatever it is idk...

And yes its paint, so its not coming off probably ever.

Kevin, im pretty sure your the only competition for WI's best - ill give it to you your car is hawt! (and its interesting because our cars are SO different looking)

Turbocruiser13 said:
I think it's just the right amount of paint to be honest. I really like the car with the exception of the little tiny antenna. I dunno, just looks out of place to me. Other than that the ride is looking good! I see some blue in the interior...what all do you have done up on the inside?

The interior is not so hot. Its ricey to me, im going to undo the blue you can see there and replace it with a less ricey silver. I just have blue lights in there, a turbo timer right next to the (currently broken) aftermarket stereo, and an engine push start button where the cigarette lighter power outlet once was (that was moved to the center console behind the third cupholder in front of the armrest). Oh, and a Maddog STS!!!

Im hoping to paint the pillar covers and roof liner black to match the rest of the interior, and then paint dual stripes down the radio bezel :D

why dont you like the antenna? its way better than a giant stick breaking up the flow of the car. I was debating painting it black

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Main_Event said:
nice rims :thumbsup:
You too bud!! :thumbupsq

Are you lowered? What rubber are you on?

Im lowered on tien s techs and i have nankang ns-II's on there and my front passenger is rubbing on the inner fender on hard bumps.

OH heres the most important question... How do you keep these freakin rims clean?!!? i have a microfiber glove i wash them with, and a regular rag towel to dry them, but that takes forever and doesnt get in all the crevaces and whatnot.. is there some magic cure-all besides time and elbow grease?

·
Registered
8,789 Posts
^im lowered on mopar springs with stock tires :tongue:

im on 17 though, you look like you have 18s? or maybe ur drop makes em look bigger.

oh and the best way to clean em is elbow grease lol i no it takes long. my fronts get hammered with brake dust :stab: . but oh well they look nice when clean :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Take off the Cudas and you'll be set. I like the wheels. Do you know if they make those in gloss black?

·
Registered
866 Posts
too much paint...the cuda stipes are overkill

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I origionally ordered the gloss black ones, they were out and said that they wouldnt have them for 5 months !!!!!

they could have been lying just to get me to finish up my order right away, but ... yeah...

Im happy i went with the silvers though, its classy and against the current trend.

And yes, mine are 18x7.5 :) Im going to look into different brake pads for my car too.. i hate that brake dust..

THANKS EVERYBODY for the compliments and even for the non compliments

·
Registered
552 Posts
Ya, the car looks great in person with both sets. Trust me, its not too much.

But I'm gonna have to go in on the best in WI, lol.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts