Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted To Know If Anyone Could Help Me Decide Which Exhaust Is The Best For The Srt-4. I Was Thinking About Getting The B&b But Dont Know Yet

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
i would say b&b or the mpx two best on the market imo

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
^^^if they can keep up w/ orders that would be great ;) they are always backordered they make great products. i hear it is well worth the wait but u might be waiting for a while ;)

·
Registered
797 Posts
peteblksrt4 said:
^^^if they can keep up w/ orders that would be great ;) they are always backordered they make great products. i hear it is well worth the wait but u might be waiting for a while ;)
No "they"... he's always got a lead time b/c it's just one guy doing it all:thumbsup:

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
^^^^yeah i know but he does make some great products i have his 02 and his catless downpipe

·
Registered
797 Posts
peteblksrt4 said:
^^^^yeah i know but he does make some great products i have his 02 and his catless downpipe
Of the 3 different exhaust setups I've gone through... MAXX Fab has made every one:thumbsup: (I like to change/upgrade... SEE now, no plans of changing!)

·
Registered
329 Posts
dont get corsa!! heard bad things about that.. what i would do is get the maxxfab O2 and downpipe and then custom catback.. u'll save money and u will get the same hp and sound as all the expensive ones... thats what my exhaust is and its fucking loud!!!

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
maxxfab is pretty quiet tho i like loud exhausts ;) sux about the attention from cops but hey i love the way a loud turboback exhaust sounds :)

·
Forum Moderator, 2011 Calendar Car
15,675 Posts
GREDDY EVO2.. Bit pricey but its a 3" exhaust, has one of the best sounds, and the welds are perfect

1 - 18 of 18 Posts