Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
05 Neon SRT4
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I was looking to get the communitie's thoughts on who I should go to for a custom tune these days. All of the other posts I've been seeing are really old.

Looking for a tune on 92, and have a Diablo sport i3, and wideband setup already. Car is ready to tune. Willing to upgrade to a better tuning device if necessary.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Chris @ Player3 Performance did my tune, and also tunes for Ricardo @ Full Throttle Fab & Repair down in Florida. HP tuners only, but the remote tuner shops he works with will have that already.

Edit: I also had a duster/needlesstorque rescale tune last year and it was good as well, but Chris tuned me in person so it's dialed right in.

·
Registered
1972 Dart Swinger
10,248 Posts

Got my E85 tune from him. It probably could use some adjusting but I'm lazy.
If youre already running my Base tune , this tune package is for you then:

"A Full Custom tune can cost $300-$600 and includes 6-10 separate tune revisions. But if you have previously purchased a Base tune or Rescale tune from NTC and it needs some fine tuning, but you don’t want to commit to the time and cost of a Full Custom tune, you can now purchase a new Custom Tune Revision One at a time. $75 for each tune revision.
Includes one new Tune Revision after NTC’s professional Calibrator analyzes the customer’s supplied data logs and tunes the following parameters:
  1. WOT Timing & Air/Fuel
  2. Idle and Cruise Drivability (Long- and Short-Term Fuel Trims)
  3. PCM Boost Control: Boost level, Wastegate Mass Flow vs Duty Cycle, Desired Torque"

·
Registered
576 Posts
If youre already running my Base tune , this tune package is for you then:

"A Full Custom tune can cost $300-$600 and includes 6-10 separate tune revisions. But if you have previously purchased a Base tune or Rescale tune from NTC and it needs some fine tuning, but you don’t want to commit to the time and cost of a Full Custom tune, you can now purchase a new Custom Tune Revision One at a time. $75 for each tune revision.
Includes one new Tune Revision after NTC’s professional Calibrator analyzes the customer’s supplied data logs and tunes the following parameters:
  1. WOT Timing & Air/Fuel
  2. Idle and Cruise Drivability (Long- and Short-Term Fuel Trims)
  3. PCM Boost Control: Boost level, Wastegate Mass Flow vs Duty Cycle, Desired Torque"
This states that it includes boost by gear for free. Is that optional or does every tune come with that?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts