Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know $1,300 is not a large budget for coilovers, but I plan on tracking the car here and there (maybe once every 3-4 months) and really only have that much to spend.

I was looking at either KSports, or the BC RM series coilovers. Both of these are around the same price, read some shitty things about KSport, so just looking for some opinions.

·
Registered
759 Posts
St coilovers, that's what I'm switching to here directly. If you want dampening adjustment go with the bc. All around best coilover are kw but you will pay for all the bells & whistles.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
759 Posts
KW blows all those you mentioned right out of the water...

Very true but like I said, you have to cough up the dough for the bells & whistles. St is made by kw. Bc is the go to standard for the srt4 & has been with us as long as the mopar coils. Every coilover brand is different & depending on what you want them for should be a the determining factor on what you get, not the name brand. Do loads of research before making any decision. Tein, amr, ipp, mopar, bc, st, kw, raceland, ground control, eibach, soooo many options out there.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
26 Posts
I ran bc coils on my last srt-4 and also on my genesis when I had it. They're a good budget coil for sure. I've ridden in a few cars with kw's on it and they are defiantly a nice ride. My current srt is on mopar coils and I can't comment on them yet, as I put next to no miles on the car this summer. I would buy bc's again though as I felt for the money, they offered a fairly good value and ride quality. They also go low as hell if thats what your into.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have ST coilovers on my SRT4. For the price, they are fantastic.

A little bouncy compared to the stock struts. But they ride like your on rails!

·
Administrator
38,904 Posts
but the only advantage to the kw v1 over the st coilovers is the stainless steel body. Save your money and go with the ST unless you daily drive your car in the salt and never wash it. The galvanized steel on the ST is still really good, but my 12+ yr old mopar s3 coilovers look great with just a wet rag on them every few years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts