Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in the market for a bigger intercooler. Any suggestions on what the best for the money is? Also what do you recommend modifications wise before a bigger intercooler? right now i have S1, AGP Wastgate, TurboXS MBC, TurboXS RFL BOV, ATP Pressure Pipe. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
take your pick! No one has proven that one is better than the other yet- PSI-FI has one people here like- then AGP and ED and the newest one I think is the CTI one. I don't really care for it too much but hell put it on (EVO VIII look alike) and the Wings West body kit (WRX look alike) and then put a viper badge on the front and type R on the rear! That would be tight :)
but honestly, again no one has proven one intercooler better than the next- I'd sudjest checking out Slowboy racing- there's is coming with a replacement bar for the bumper or ED should be getting some more of there stealth (black) intercooler- I like the look of that :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.