Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at the Dub Air, K&N,and one I've found that looks similar but it's a mopar part.
Naturally, I like the looks of the Dub Air but they only claim 10 to 20 H.P. gain where I've seen on the forums people getting 22 H.P. from the K&N intake.
I haven't heard anything on the Mopar one.
Any thoughts on this?
Thanks
Herb

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am in the middle of testing a "gutted" stock setup to the K&N CAI. Last night the car fell off 2mph with the K&N, but it may not be the CAIs fault. The PCM learns (supposedly) what mods you install to correct the A/F ratio, though slowly. I think it went really rich on it.The ET was only off by .006, but the MPH was flat. If it doesnt get better, Ill be reinstalling the stock gutted equiptment and a K&N panel filter. Ill keep you posted. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
my roomate just got a 300c srt....looking to do the same.

also...hot rod.....do you come out to my meets? festval bay everyother thursday?

·
Registered
12 Posts
To the best of my knowledge al of the CAI's are giving the same performance. I went with the DUB because the colors match the theme I am running on my SRT8.

If you're tired of waiting days/weeks for responses you might want to try a forum with more activity like lxforums.com.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts