Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made a bellmouth headlight from an old spare headlight I had laying around. Built one for myself and one for a local buddy. Pretty impressed with how it turned out and figured I would show my work off. Fits perfect and minimal trimming needed to the headlight pocket to make it connect to mine or his intakes.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol yea, this is just a parts car at a local raceshop

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FB_IMG_1483978081690.jpg

Picture of one I did for Chris down in FL. Almost hooked right up to his old intake, just required a 90* coupler and extra 3" of straight pipe to make it fit up on his BWS car.

42.jpg

This is one I built for AZN from street outlaws srt. Just showing off the clarity of the clear coat on it

·
Registered
21 Posts
nice work!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is one I built for AZN from street outlaws srt. Just showing off the clarity of the clear coat on it
That's cool man, I hope we get to see their SRT in the show someday!

Very nice work.

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea I as well would love t o see his srt4 on the show as his DD, which is what he told me it was. However I doubt that we will. Motor trend just did an interview/write-up on him and all he mentioned was his jeep srt8 DD and his 64 nova first car that he was able to find and rebuy.

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Another one done, gloss black housing eblue 4" intake stack. 55chevy in the background to show off the black mirror paint, and second picture shows the perfect gasket alignment on the bumper. Attention to detail makes them all that much better.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i can now comfortably offer carbon fiber skin housings. Still required a decent amount of time and attention to do, but if anyone is interested ny all means send me a pm.

Attachments

Reactions: HybridKid

·
Registered
Original Owner '05 SRT-4 S2 Toys
79 Posts
I have the OEM headlights from my SRT available if someone might want them for this upgrade work (hey, can't blame me for trying...)..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts