Savior
Xxx tachometerxxxx
Bizman69
Abel-yellow set
Snoopaloop
Bigdave619
Phil
Crazycuban
The list goes on, where y’all at it’s been awhile !

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Drastic is on FB and building a 900WHP car last I heard. Look for Michael Santiago.
Most of the original NORCAL and SCAL peeps are in FB also.

·
Super Moderator
15,608 Posts
I hate FB. :grin:
Coming upon 7 years removed, and couldn't be happier. Aug 2012, dumped it.

I realized I don't really give a shit if someone is getting a subway sandwich at 9 pm, or watching people argue and ruin their friendships over something as stupid as politics.

Not to mention, it's a major asset for cheaters, who get a window into the lives of people they should not be associating with while they are in a "relationship" with someone else.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Coming upon 7 years removed, and couldn't be happier. Aug 2012, dumped it.

I realized I don't really give a shit if someone is getting a subway sandwich at 9 pm, or watching people argue and ruin their friendships over something as stupid as politics.

Not to mention, it's a major asset for cheaters, who get a window into the lives of people they should not be associating with while they are in a "relationship" with someone else.
Me too, I dumped it when I retired 3 years ago and walked away from the computer industry completely (I was a middle ware developer - caught in the middle LOL). .
Glad I did with so many privacy concerns swirling not to mention Russian hacking; O really would rather be fishing!
Really can't stand Marc Zuckerber or Sheryl Sandburg, typical corporate America talking out of both sides.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I'm on my second SRT after taking a few years off. I sold my first one back in 2010 or 11. This "new" one has 177k on it and is giving me all kinds of trouble.

·
Super Moderator
15,608 Posts
She has been sitting with a battery tender for the past 4-5 years.
Got her with 7 miles. Cant let her go. I get offers here and there.

I actually ran into Blazen on the freeway a couple weeks ago. He said he has over 400k on his!
FINISH THAT GARAGE, MOGA!

Here's mine, wish I had a good before photo, it was so bad, cold grey concrete walls, temps would drop into the mid 30's during the winter. Now it stays 50 or higher, without heat. Plus so much brighter and aesthetically pleasing, woo!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
I just logged back into this site after 2 years. Feels good to be back.

·
Registered
232 Posts
yepp

I just logged back into this site after 2 years. Feels good to be back.
Same here. My girlfriend motivated me to start bringing this car to life and start enjoying it again.

So here i am. Back searching the how to's and excited there are others on this forum again

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
9 Participants
RTShadow
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing