Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the exhaust in today and wow the quality of it is amazing i love it so far. i'mma put everything on today. just wanted to say thanks again quality is amazing. maxxfab ftw

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my driver side tail pipe is hitting my bumper but the passenger side doesnt and when it goes over the uni body in the back it rests on that is that how its supposed to be?

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
No. Loosen the joints and rotate the over axle portion toward the driver side as far as possible. Then loosen the slip joint at the overal axle joint, and have someone hold the driver side tip as far as away from the bumper as possible while tightening the clamp. Then loosen the passenger side pipe and rotate it into the correct position.

It may take a few tries to get it to fit, so take your time.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay tight rightnow i'm just runnin over the axel with no cat it's bad ass. but i'mma try this tommorow thanks.

No. Loosen the joints and rotate the over axle portion toward the driver side as far as possible. Then loosen the slip joint at the overal axle joint, and have someone hold the driver side tip as far as away from the bumper as possible while tightening the clamp. Then loosen the passenger side pipe and rotate it into the correct position.

It may take a few tries to get it to fit, so take your time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts