Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
SRT-4_UK said:
It is worth the wait. Prices are too good to pass up.
Thanks for letting people know about the great deals i have to offer- next time you need something i will help you out.

THANKS!!

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Damn thanks Kyle for the quote, If you guys still have them by the 1st of november consider a set sold :thumbsup: Hey are there any other mods needed to run these cams other than retainer,springs and cam gears? I know on the website it says a built engine w/ a upgraded ecu, I'm still on stg 0 :stab:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I would talk to guys who have this setup on their car and see what they are using. Some guys don;t do everything we suggest and they run just fine.

PM sent

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
JSC Speed said:
SRT-4_UK said:
It is worth the wait. Prices are too good to pass up.
Thanks for letting people know about the great deals i have to offer- next time you need something i will help you out.

THANKS!!
I am going to take you up on that offer. I have some things I need to get in the very near future.

·
Banned
8,964 Posts
got mine for 315 shipped from them a couple months ago. great guys :thumbsup: they matched another vendor price but the vendor didn't have them in stock.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
PMs are sent.

THANKS!!!

Hey i wish i could have given these new prices to you when you ordered-but you still got a good deal...

·
Registered
522 Posts
JSC Speed said:
BLKDOUTSRT4 said:
what cams can be used on stock valve retainers and springs ...but still provide a power gain ?

You can use the 264 combo with the stockers and get power...

OR

You can get the stage 3 from me at a nasty price and i'll give you a crower valve train kit
Pm please!

21 - 40 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.