Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Import wars is July 15th at the maryland international raceway in budds creek MD. you can go to www.battleoftheimports.com for more info. i know im going, anyone else gona go? i told some other forums and i have maybe 10people from my town that are gona come.

·
Banned
6,529 Posts
me and seabee_cm2_srt4 were thinkin about goin but they changed our local street night to that night i believe

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
onthedwnlow said:
me and seabee_cm2_srt4 were thinkin about goin but they changed our local street night to that night i believe
whats your local street night? and if its just a meet why not get everybody from the meet to come to it?

·
Banned
6,529 Posts
no our local drag strip has there street night drags.....it was supposed to be on the 6th well they rescheduled it for the 20th because they are doing "track improvements" the 2 weeks prior the 20th......mir is a better track but mason dixon is 10 minutes from my huse and mir is an hour and a half....more with traffic on fridays........trust me i would love to come but its almost impossible........plus i wanna see what kinda track improvements they do

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
onthedwnlow said:
no our local drag strip has there street night drags.....it was supposed to be on the 6th well they rescheduled it for the 20th because they are doing "track improvements" the 2 weeks prior the 20th......mir is a better track but mason dixon is 10 minutes from my huse and mir is an hour and a half....more with traffic on fridays........trust me i would love to come but its almost impossible........plus i wanna see what kinda track improvements they do
you say that street night is the 20th? well battle of the imports is the 15th? and what type of times do you run?

·
Banned
6,529 Posts
i guess i forgot to:readclose

i dont know as of yet what this car should run.....there is no reason it shouldn't run 11's......last time at the track i had boost controller issues....it would spike 25psi and fall immediatly to 18 and run that all the way to redline....the car went 12.9 at 115 on my slicks with a 2.2 60ft because the track really sucked that night......so i really wasnt too unhappy with that because with a 1.8 60 that i normally run the car should have gone 12.1-12.3 on only 18 psi.........its now getting head work and cams done to it and a new boost controller so it will run consistant boost all the way to redline........so who knows what the car will run......i need to get it back together and see

·
Registered
152 Posts
onthedwnlow said:
i guess i forgot to:readclose

i dont know as of yet what this car should run.....there is no reason it shouldn't run 11's......last time at the track i had boost controller issues....it would spike 25psi and fall immediatly to 18 and run that all the way to redline....the car went 12.9 at 115 on my slicks with a 2.2 60ft because the track really sucked that night......so i really wasnt too unhappy with that because with a 1.8 60 that i normally run the car should have gone 12.1-12.3 on only 18 psi.........its now getting head work and cams done to it and a new boost controller so it will run consistant boost all the way to redline........so who knows what the car will run......i need to get it back together and see
When are we doing this :clap: :clap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts