Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well your in better shape than me. Neon I just picked up is leaking from everywhere! Even one of the axle boots is torn and completely empty. Had I lifted it up and looked under I would have ask for a better deal or just not bought the dam thing. Now it just sits there looking pretty waiting on a transmission so I can get started on rebuilding her whole drivetrain.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well your in better shape than me. Neon I just picked up is leaking from everywhere! Even one of the axle boots is torn and completely empty. Had I lifted it up and looked under I would have ask for a better deal or just not bought the dam thing. Now it just sits there looking pretty waiting on a transmission so I can get started on rebuilding her whole drivetrain.
been there done that Hahahaha. needed a donor car.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,386 Posts
I think if you drive fast and get some air under the car, when it comes down it will go back in...

Sound good?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well it just fell out.. arm was within spec, so was the balljoint... i guess i didnt press it all the way in when i replaced them.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well it just fell out.. arm was within spec, so was the balljoint... i guess i didnt press it all the way in when i replaced them.

The passenger side is solidly mounted.. So i dunno there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts