Dodge SRT Forum banner

balance shaft q

668 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  flybye4 
#1 ·
ok on the dyno the car made 365 hp and 465 trq. now my question is it the hp or the trq numbers i have to bee worried about with this set up and the balance shaft should i just cut the chain out i plan on making it a all out race car with in the next 2 to 3 years

stock turbo car with 60 shot stage one stage 2 injectors agp wastegate b&b tbe and dtec also agp hard pipe and turbos x s bov oh and car made 288 hp and 345 trq with out nitrous and was tuned for 280 for the n2o

#3 ·
yeah i still need to cut mine untill i can afford a windage tray...i am hoping to do so this week along with a few other things so maybe i can run at national trails on this weekend on the opnening day :clap:

but yeah just cut it and plug the hole...is all you need to do!~ :thumbsup:

#7 ·
flybye4 said:
OOOOOHHHHH I SEE!!!!! once again i have misread something....thanks mr. infobags :thumbsup:

also you dont need the windage tray if you leave it in there but its about 14lbs and windage tray is about nothing.

#8 ·
dansrt4 said:
also you dont need the windage tray if you leave it in there but its about 14lbs and windage tray is about nothing.
yeah i know that much...i have helped in pulling the assembly in other cars and they have gone with the tray and scapre.....and i though i would do so eventually aswell. but right now money is real tight (lucky i still have the car) :eeeek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.