Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Bummer sorry to hear. Glad you didn't get hurt. That could of been a bad situation if you got hit directly on the drivers door.

Crazy how these cars keep dropping like flies even 15+ years later. I bet there is less then 8k still on the road

·
Registered
402 Posts
Bummer sorry to hear. Glad you didn't get hurt. That could of been a bad situation if you got hit directly on the drivers door.

Crazy how these cars keep dropping like flies even 15+ years later. I bet there is less then 8k still on the road
Idk if im just crazy or its a conspiracy.... but after 3 years of ownership I have almost been hit by more ppl and close calls than my entire life. This is all w the car being parked 95% of the time.

My next license plate will read 'PLZ STOP'

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah the story behind the challenger is strange. It was bought in 2016 by an older dude in his 70s I think, he barely drove it, 3K likes on it when I bought it. Stored it and then died. He left it to his granddaughter in his will, she couldn’t drive a stick. So she sold it to the dealer I bought it from. His old paperwork was even inside the glovebox. ( the new car feels more dangerous than the SRT-4 did to me personally, I’ve already hit 150mph in it - on a closed course that is )

·
Registered
125 Posts
Damn. Another OG fades off into the sunset 😟

I miss how it was when I first started looking at the forums in 09-10.. joined in 2011.

It was at that point that we were 5-7 years into the aftermarket stuff, tons of new info and how to's on the forums , tons of traffic , and they were still expensive enough to keep the broke ass 16 year olds out of here..

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
That sucks dude. I had a deer insert itself into mine back in October of 2018. Insurance wanted to total it out as well. I told them to fuck off and fixed it.You gonna stick around here at least and lurk?

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well apparently the dealer did not have the title for the car I bought. Been 3 months without a plate. Had to call their corporate office to see what the hell was going on. Turns out the girl they got the car from didn’t list the correct mileage on the title and it’s all fubar now. They asked if I wanted to bring the car back for a refund or wait and they would give me a loaner. ( the temp tag has expired already) they dropped off a Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk until I can actually drive the car I bought. I’ve thought about reporting them to the authorities as it is illegal to sell a car you don’t have a valid title for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts