·
Premium Member
4,261 Posts
Did you buy it back to part it out?

Reactions: DarKKnight54

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Bummer sorry to hear. Glad you didn't get hurt. That could of been a bad situation if you got hit directly on the drivers door.

Crazy how these cars keep dropping like flies even 15+ years later. I bet there is less then 8k still on the road

·
Registered
396 Posts
Bummer sorry to hear. Glad you didn't get hurt. That could of been a bad situation if you got hit directly on the drivers door.

Crazy how these cars keep dropping like flies even 15+ years later. I bet there is less then 8k still on the road
Idk if im just crazy or its a conspiracy.... but after 3 years of ownership I have almost been hit by more ppl and close calls than my entire life. This is all w the car being parked 95% of the time.

My next license plate will read 'PLZ STOP'

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah the story behind the challenger is strange. It was bought in 2016 by an older dude in his 70s I think, he barely drove it, 3K likes on it when I bought it. Stored it and then died. He left it to his granddaughter in his will, she couldn’t drive a stick. So she sold it to the dealer I bought it from. His old paperwork was even inside the glovebox. ( the new car feels more dangerous than the SRT-4 did to me personally, I’ve already hit 150mph in it - on a closed course that is )

·
Registered
125 Posts
Damn. Another OG fades off into the sunset 😟

I miss how it was when I first started looking at the forums in 09-10.. joined in 2011.

It was at that point that we were 5-7 years into the aftermarket stuff, tons of new info and how to's on the forums , tons of traffic , and they were still expensive enough to keep the broke ass 16 year olds out of here..

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
That sucks dude. I had a deer insert itself into mine back in October of 2018. Insurance wanted to total it out as well. I told them to fuck off and fixed it.You gonna stick around here at least and lurk?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts