1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
I like the way that IPP decal blends in with the body color, very nice

·
Registered
459 Posts
well done man. personally, i didnt like the wheels you had on, ive seen them on too many ricer civics....no offence.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
not bad at all ray...i actually went back to stock wheels today also....only mine are painted flat black talk about sleeper look......I would take pictures but some fucktards decided they wanted to steal everything from my apartment when i was at work.....

·
Premium Member
6,833 Posts
shoudnt your house be getting blown away at this time :hi:
Not yet.:) Some time tonight they think. :frogtongu BTW, I have a set of stock wheels and tires with <200 miles, in the garage that we will sell on the Project site after the hurricane. If they don't get blown away that is. :rofl:
Things can be replaced. The irreplaceable memorabilia from Andrew is what we are most worried about. :eeeek: :wah?!:

·
Registered
455 Posts
The hurricane's winds will not be destructive. The storm has settled down quite a bit, and most won't see winds beyond 50 mph (even some islands at the eye when it was a cat 4 didn't see more than 65 mph on the surface). The RAIN, however, and the flooding, is quite a different story.........

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HybridKid said:
Not yet.:) Some time tonight they think. :frogtongu BTW, I have a set of stock wheels and tires with <200 miles, in the garage that we will sell on the Project site after the hurricane. If they don't get blown away that is. :rofl:
Things can be replaced. The irreplaceable memorabilia from Andrew is what we are most worried about. :eeeek: :wah?!:

you will be ok marlon, im sure andrew is watching after you guys.fast says you are starting to loose power

·
Premium Member
6,833 Posts
yep we are running on battery backup right now.:)

Andrew is probably surfing. :rofl: So he better get his butt home and watch over us. :crying:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts