Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First of all, does anyone remember me? I have tried to log in every so often since like 2008 when I was plcaed on the "miserable user" list. For some reason it let me log on tonight. So anyways here is the long story short. I did sell my car to a member on her who has since sold it to someone else. I sold it to Scott66Black if you remember him. If you do, you would know that I sold hima quality vehicle at a fair price. Thats right, TheGreyGhost's car was on here and you didnt even know it. Anyways I moved on to an Audi A4 awd BiTurbo for a few years and am now rolling a Camaro SS on nitrous. I dont see many skittles around anymore, it was fun to put down the V8's with them. Would have been funny to get my ass whipped by one now. I made alot of friends on here under the Name 05SilverStreak before TheGreyGhost's profile was born. I doubt there will be many of you on here that still own your cars from back in the days but if you do remeber those were some funny threads. TTYL, The Ghost......

Mods: I dont plan to start any crap like last time. Move this thread if you have to. Even you guys must admit that was some funny stuff back then. :lol:

·
Banned
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, well I see that in two days no one has responded. That tells me the peeps I used to argue with with on here have all gone and sold these pieces of shit and moved up to bigger and better things like I did. They sold their cars to the next wave of you idiots who will think they are kings of the road, but with worn out motors and turbos. See you guys around. Dont mess with the bull or you will get the horns......

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Ok, well I see that in two days no one has responded. That tells me the peeps I used to argue with with on here have all gone and sold these pieces of shit and moved up to bigger and better things like I did. They sold their cars to the next wave of you idiots who will think they are kings of the road, but with worn out motors and turbos. See you guys around. Dont mess with the bull or you will get the horns......
:buaaaa!::buaaaa!::buaaaa!::buaaaa!::buaaaa!: SOMEONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!

·
Banned
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well a friendly whats up to everyone. It used to be a real good time on here. For a laugh look up the greates threads of all time on here. Under "The Grey Ghost". With the spaces. If the archives even still have them. I loved that car. It did some things it wasnt supposed to. TTyallL......Ghost.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Your piece of shit Camaro sounds slow.
Line up with me on a 40 roll and we'll see what happens.
Now GTFO!

Is that the old forum you're looking for? :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts