Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv been lurking these forums for years lol I can’t remember if I had a user name back in like 2010 or not but anyway I grabbed another srt last year and havnt had time to do much since. Just replaced shift selector and 1-3-5 extender yesterday, throwing a 50 trim kit on next month and hopefully she’ll be rippin by spring. (It’s on jackstands because Ohio winter) Glad to see this place still active.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,859 Posts
Welcome back, getting started right with the transmission. That's the toughest area these days to keep up and running, there's just not a lot out there for parts anymore.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Iv been lurking these forums for years lol I can’t remember if I had a user name back in like 2010 or not but anyway I grabbed another srt last year and havnt had time to do much since. Just replaced shift selector and 1-3-5 extender yesterday, throwing a 50 trim kit on next month and hopefully she’ll be rippin by spring. (It’s on jackstands because Ohio winter) Glad to see this place still active.
Great to see ya here, and welcome back. I also am gonna be throwing a 50 trim on mine from AGP come spring, well I have the turbo thats all for now. Piecing it together slowly lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice ride!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts