Dodge SRT Forum banner

Baby!!!

550 views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  scottw03 
#1 ·
well we had our baby on march 29th at 0414 in the morning. she was 7 pounds 3 ounces and 20 inches long. she is perfect.. it is so weird to look at her and think that the two of us made her. i'm scared to drive my car fast or go over any big bumps. it rides kinda rough with the springs i got.

chris

#3 ·
wenzel said:
Congrats man! Now you're one step closer to getting a minivan...
Damn it you beat me to the comment.

#8 ·
her name is kaitlyn marie.. you'll probably be leaving me with all that stuff done to your car now.

#9 ·
nice man. I just saw the thread although Jon mentioned you had your baby and I got your email not too long ago too. Congrats. LOL I still think you got the best yellow SRT-4 in england. :) your smart enough to figure that statement out. :) Yeah, we will have to get together sometime for installs. bring the baby, we can start her out young working on cars. LOL Daddy's little helper. :) later man.

#10 ·
scottw03 said:
nice man. I just saw the thread although Jon mentioned you had your baby and I got your email not too long ago too. Congrats. LOL I still think you got the best yellow SRT-4 in england. :) your smart enough to figure that statement out. :) Yeah, we will have to get together sometime for installs. bring the baby, we can start her out young working on cars. LOL Daddy's little helper. :) later man.
ouch dude. well we really have no proof that there arent any more. just none in the direct area. having her help on the car isnt that bad of an idea. just think how how easythat mopar bov would be to install with some small hands.

#11 ·
hahah well not only is it the only yellow, it is a little bit quicker than yall's too hahaahhah... 14.1 for me!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.