Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Another horse gurl: Caroline has added Cobra front and rear bumper covers, Cobra R wheels, a Pro-M 87mm mass air, a Ford Racing Performance Parts 70mm throttle body, a Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, 4.10 gears, HPM Mega Bite Jr. lower control arms, and Flowmaster mufflers. Soon the 27-year-old hopes to afford a supercharger for her KNGTMARE, which she has drag raced at the local strip. "The few guys I have met with Mustangs only own them for superficial reasons," Caroline wrote, "and I know more about Mustangs than they do! Maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to find the right one."

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
i like the line "..for Superficial reasons.."....i have no worries but i dont need a stang to corral something like her...id need lots of luck... :oops: :lol: 8) but she would be disappointed cause im not Superficial in anyway :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
93civEJ1 said:
yeh she is hot... you dont understand how much I dig a blonde hair girl... dont really like much else, but if they have a nice body I am down... The girl is my avatar is unbelievable.... by the way it is Jaime Presley... WOW! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Wow, look at the abs on her. She's got a better six pack than I do. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I love Mustangs but that one is rice. Trying to make a regular Mustang look like a Cobra is rice IMO. It's nice and tasteful but it's still rice. Hot chick though. Jaime Pressly is nice, I've got some "other" pictures of her too....whoooooweeeeee! :twisted:

-faast

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
drizze99
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing