Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I've been wondering what you would do to the hood scoope. i my vision i would want to cange it for a better hood with a sick nice hood scope twisted !!!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
SteamMachine said:
Hey I've been wondering what you would do to the hood scoope. i my vision i would want to cange it for a better hood with a sick nice hood scope :twisted: !!!

huh?

-Faast

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
at least it will be under the hood and no one will know if you screw it up. :lol:

but, but im seriously....

i will keep the hood scoop. i think it looks crazy, sexy, cool. unless someone makes a carbon fiber hood that looks better and keeps its functionality. i mean, if phatridz can get the srt-4 into the 9's with the scoop, it has to be doing something... right? :lol:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hood Scoop..

Well, the hood scoop is functional, and can be made to be functional fresh air for the air intake... I think that you will see a Mopar Performance (PVO?) Mod available as a kit that would bolt in, including a template for cutting and a pattern for modifying, or even a replacement Air Box. And I bet the dealer could even install it... I do recommend replacing the stock air filter with a K&N Unit.. Never hurts to breathe..

·
Registered
88 Posts
They engineered the car to accept a cold air box. If you look under the hood there's a spot on your right side all ready for a hole to be cut in the hood (and yeah, I'm sure most know this)...it's way too badass.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
SteamMachine obviously wants to replace the smaller hood scoop with a larger one. Anyhow, I've got the MoparNow magazine with the SRT-4 article in it and the SRT-4 that the PVO team has already has the hole "mod" cut into the hood! If it's good enough for the engineers who built the car, then it's good enough for me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
7 Participants
Samel_Camel
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing