Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We received a shipment of B&B trubo backs in stock today and just thought I'd make a post to let you all know. We have a few down pipes with cat, down pipes w/o cat (resonator), and cat back systems. You can either purchace a complete turbo back with or with out cat, or just a down pipe or just a cat back, the choice is yours. Also, as a show of good faith all srtforum.com members can still get the exhaust at the listed "End of March" sale price listed in a previous post. Please call in to place your order and check stock as these typically do not sit around for very long.

B&B cat back - $565
B&B turbo back w/resonator - $810
B&B turbo back w/high flow cat - $1000
B&B down pipe w/ resonator - $275
B&B down pipe w/high flow cat -$550

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Oops my bad. Either one or the other.

Damn, why is the CAT an extra $275? That's like a whole new downpipe. I'd only get the cat-back then.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll admit that the cats are expensive but there not your usual cats. They are the same high flow units derived from B&B's Porsche systems. The internal material is a specialy made high duabilitly material that will last just as long as a regular restrictive stock cat while opening up the exhaust flow. Pretty cool stuff. But that's why they also make the down pipe w/o the cat, to offer a less expensive alternitive. Either way, catback, turboback, it's still a great system.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts