Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Dodge SRT4 turboback system is designed from T304 stainless steel. Using 3 inch piping to give you the highest horsepower and torque numbers in the market. The down pipe features an 02 sensor provision and an integrated flex joint eliminating weld cracking due to heat expansion. Also included for sound and emission purposes is a high flow resonator or for an addtional option selected below, a high flow cat is added to the downpipe. This high flow cat is of the highest quality and emission safe. The system for the SRT-4 provides a deeper race note than the factory exhaust and finishes off nicely with bold, fully-polished 4 inch double-wall tips. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty Billy Boat Performance Exhaust offers "A Moment of Adrenaline and a Lifetime of Performance."

Sale price for the Turbo back without Hi-flo cat is 899.99 shipped!!
The Hi-flo cat is an extra option and is onsale for 270.

Price is only good over the phone. If you order it online you will be stuck paying the online prices. If your interested in this exhaust system give me a call! Number is in sig!

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea it is an extra 270 for the HI flow Cat.

If you want you can buy the turbo-back and go to an exhaust shop and get them to get you a cat. It ends up being alot cheaper.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also included for sound and emission purposes is a high flow resonator or for an addtional option selected below, a high flow cat is added to the downpipe.

So comes with a resonator.
If you want the Hi-flow cat we can get it to you for 260 Shipped but only with the purchase of a turboback.

·
Banned
3,003 Posts
I am really interesteded in this product, but still have like a few questions.
1. 899.99 shipped will get me the full Turbo back.
2. Now to buy the other Hi-flow cat section I am going to be left with another downpipe correct?
3. If this statement is correct can I get it all Free Shipping? And if so what would my total price be looking at?
4. Or let me ask how much is the downpipe with the High-Flow cat by itself normally?

I just want it to all be BB products and not just a hack in Hi-Flow cat.

Thanks
Brandon

·
Banned
3,003 Posts
And not to seem a total pain in the ass....this is the BB H-Flow cat already welded in?
And what would be the ship time to Zip: 75149 Mesquite, Texas?

·
Registered
191 Posts
TO VIVIDRACING: So if I call 866-44-VIVID ext. 290 I can get the B&B Turboback with high flow cat for $1160 right? If so I am definitely doing this as soon as I hear back from you I have the money ready, thanks.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
T Lay 11 said:
TO VIVIDRACING: So if I call 866-44-VIVID ext. 290 I can get the B&B Turboback with high flow cat for $1160 right? If so I am definitely doing this as soon as I hear back from you I have the money ready, thanks.
Sorry for the wait, this deal was posted almost 2 months ago. i can honor the listed price but it will be $40 for the shipping. these are not in stock and takes about 7-10 business days to to make a downpipe with cat. anopther 5-6 days to get to you.

If anyone is still interested please call me at 1.866.44.vivid ext 226. the previous guy who posted this deal no longer is with us so this is the new extension.

Jacky

1 - 12 of 12 Posts