Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for coming guys!!! ALL NINE OF YOU!!! You guys are awesome and we truly need to do another shin dig together. I think you guys are the most mobile group I've met! It's so nice to see such a tight knit group together. Forgive me for being sloppy today, but I was fighting with the 24 flu. Thanks again for coming out! Next time, stay longer and dyno your cars! If you guys have any issues, you know Dave is always there to ask questions to.

You guys are awesome! :thumbsup:

-Catherine & Roderick

·
Registered
104 Posts
We'd like to thank you also Kat for the hospitality you always provide. The food was good too. Sorry we didn't stay too long. Long weekend and a good trip back. We ended up getting some cool vids on the way back to that we may post. Thanks again!!!

You let me know when you all are going to get together again and I'll round up my crew.

I did post about the vegas trip, so see if that can work for you all. If its too far then we'll figure out something else.

Thanks.
James

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Evil Srt said:
I love your food.

Love,

The fat white kid with curly hair.
LMAO!!!! :jester:

Now now, your hair wasn't all too curly. J/K

James we had a blast... wish you guys could have stayed longer. You guys are really cool. You all missed Jen's yummy girl scout cookies and fresh chocolate cookies that Danny & Becca baked... MMMmm. We had a lot of other cars that showed up too from ClubRSX.com. It was a fun day... too bad I wasn't feeling too good. I left about two hours after you guys did. Next time we need to better plan. We all should go out again... remember Ruby's at the Pier??? That was pretty fun, even though service took FOREVER! OOOHHH and who had those cute sketcher shoes on??? J/K :rofl:

:meow:

·
Registered
104 Posts
It was Viper20220k (Andy)! :) We will plan something again soon and I will keep you all informed. If you think of something Kat, let me know through PM and I'll take care of it on my board.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PUHAHAHAHHAHA... hey now. At least they weren't pink trim like Violator's (Jason) "so-called" gym bag. =)

Exhibit 1-1

No really, I think they're fine. It's like wrestling and cross training had a baby. =)

Poor Andy... you're funny. "Lit them on fire." HAHAHAHA LMAO.

·
Banned
954 Posts
who was the one guy that got the hks blow off valve from me they said they would paypal the money when they got home and i havnt seen anything from them i got there phone number at the shop .

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
x_srt4_x said:
PUHAHAHAHHAHA... hey now. At least they weren't pink trim like Violator's (Jason) "so-called" gym bag. =)

Exhibit 1-1

No really, I think they're fine. It's like wrestling and cross training had a baby. =)

Poor Andy... you're funny. "Lit them on fire." HAHAHAHA LMAO.

:rofl: Its ova for the violator. :grimrippe

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
DYNOWORKS_2004 said:
who was the one guy that got the hks blow off valve from me they said they would paypal the money when they got home and i havnt seen anything from them i got there phone number at the shop .

It was Josh. I will set him up a paypal account tonight and it takes 3-4 days to transfer money to the paypal account.

Otherwise, he can send you a money order?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.