Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone in az, i have a lowered zx3 and im always at the pavillions. i met someone with a red one there. i wanna meet up some time. there are about 10 to 20 guys with nice foci around here. we should meet up and rep the domestics. later

conor

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Wow, Conor, nice to see I'm not the only Focaljet person here. lol

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
I don't know, but I have only seen two SRT-4's in Phoenix, possibly the same one both times. I have seen two red ones. One at 35th Avenue and Dunlap about a month ago and one leaving the Pavillions two weeks ago. Both of them were red

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
2,023 Posts
RedSRT4Me said:
did you happen to take your silver one to IDRC? I saw one parked in the lot with stickers on the rear window.
That's our (AGP Turbo) car. It's lowered now and we're searching for the perfect set of 18-19" wheels.

Kevin

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
2,023 Posts
Yes, we're local.
After we get can add some more fuel to the car, we'll go hit Firebird. We'll let you guys know when we're going to race it, if you guys want to hang and get some runs in.

Kevin

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
yes, I'd like to get out to friebird and see how ya do. I had brought my red SRT to IDRC to watch my brother race on that saturday. He ended up taking 1st place in the super stock brackets in his 2k1 honda

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
You planning on getting rid of your focus too, conor?

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
If I stole it I Would have two cars I didn't want. The resale is so low I'm just giving my sister my Focus for her 16th birthday. I have a pretty large hunk of cash coming in for an insurance claim that will hopefully be here within 6 months or so and I am just walking over the the Dodge dealership with cash in hand for an '04 SRT-4

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.