Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Order from these guys for all your Ma Mopar parts. Great prices, great correspondence, fast shipping.

I placed an order for a few parts, of which one was on backorder. Joe replied to my emails within an hour. He offered to ship what's in stock instead of waiting on the backorder. I said please do as the parts were critical to a build. I received the parts overnight!

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Followup to this: ETA on the above mentioned backordered part was 9/23. I told Joe to ship it whenever he can, and that the car was being put back together on 9/3-9/4. The backordered part was at my doorstep on 9/4. I am pretty sure this means Joe tried his best to meet my deadline and possibly even shipped it for Saturday delivery. Either way, this is the best customer service I've ever experienced.

Thanks, Cherry Hill. Yellowcar runs great now.

·
Registered
384 Posts
x1000000

These guys are amazing, I order all of my OEM parts through them. Customer service is second to none - I ordered a part for my old Caliber, got a call the next day saying the revision level on the part changed and just wanted to let me know.

The illustrations on the website are also quite handy!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I would never go there cus i cant stand the guy in the commercials...... THATS WHY IM NOT THERE YET! lolz

altho i bet there service is good :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts