Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at e-town this morning, I saw about 3 other srt'ers there. well did i hear this right..? on the PA I swear I heard the anouncer state that there're making an all wheel drive srt4..? I could have heard wrong since it be mad hard to understand them some times.. but the guys I was with heard it too. any of you guys that were there hear that also? shyt.. i'm bout to wait till it comes out n trade up...

mike...

·
Registered
626 Posts
yeah not gonna happen, atleast out of the factory since 05 is the last model year for our babies. but if anyone ever does do it...save this thread to throw in people's faces that you were the first to know

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey jackasses i'm just posten what i heard and others heard.. I didn't believe it that's why i'm asking if any one else heard.. assholes... ya some ignorent dumbasses.. i bet if one of ya were to hear something and say it and every one got on ya case, i'ed bet ya get real anal.. -smh- i pitty ya on the real...

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
1,152 Posts
i was there

hey i was there too w/ my eblue...(in the back parking lot tho)...and i saw at least 10 srt's....my blue, another reg. blue, a bluew/ stripes, a blue w/ eyelids, a red w/ vw rims in front, 3 silvers (1 w/ black rims)... 2 black srt's, one w/ debadge and looked lowered.., and 1 yellow in the lot w/ alot of stuff...

btw i heard that too...guys like..uhh..."watch out for coming model year srt4's w/ awd.....so they can hang w/ wrx's and such".

wtf?

bill

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jaymzx said:
:imwithstu

^^^i'm not trying to make this fight post... ^^^

yeah it's not mad atittude but wateva son.. I see a lot of ya make stupid coments in here, sure if i would've made a dumbass comment or ask a stupid ? i would deserve it. so, that's the end of that...

·
Registered
153 Posts
cokey said:
hey jackasses i'm just posten what i heard and others heard.. I didn't believe it that's why i'm asking if any one else heard.. assholes... ya some ignorent dumbasses.. i bet if one of ya were to hear something and say it and every one got on ya case, i'ed bet ya get real anal.. -smh- i pitty ya on the real...
Dude, all I said was that it was BS. You told us what they said, you asked for a response if it was true "well did i hear this right..? ", it was not, and we told you.

They were spouting BS. Don't get all defensive cause someone answered. The "I'm with stoopid" emoticon I thought was about me saying BS, he (I think...maybe) was saying he agreed that it was BS. Nuff said?

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
cokey said:

yeah it's not mad atittude but wateva son.. I see a lot of ya make stupid coments in here, sure if i would've made a dumbass comment or ask a stupid ? i would deserve it. so, that's the end of that...
Whoa and I'm labelled the SRT-forums resident ass

·
Registered
891 Posts
Settle down killer, whyconform even agreed with you, nobody was trying to make fun of you or hates you, just loosen up, or you will not survive srtforums. BTW I'm gonna warn you not to go to War Stories, you will cry for your mother by the way you reacted in this post.

Anyways, that announcer should be kicked in the head for that comment, what a dumbass, AWD?! WTF.

Nick

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
whyconform said:
hey i was there too w/ my eblue...(in the back parking lot tho)...and i saw at least 10 srt's....my blue, another reg. blue, a bluew/ stripes, a blue w/ eyelids, a red w/ vw rims in front, 3 silvers (1 w/ black rims)... 2 black srt's, one w/ debadge and looked lowered.., and 1 yellow in the lot w/ alot of stuff...

btw i heard that too...guys like..uhh..."watch out for coming model year srt4's w/ awd.....so they can hang w/ wrx's and such".

wtf?

bill
point made, yeah it was funny cause my bro. inlaw works at a dodge delearship and hasn't even heard bout this and the pa guy knew about it, so we were kinda shocked.
.. eh bill, were you the one with the broken motormounts? if so, i remember talking to you after my first run...

and prentis. wasn't realy talking to you so don't take it that way.. maybe i did come out a lil strong but shyt.. after going to a strip friday n not sleeping then going to e-town sat n then to AC after that.. I'm kinda cranky....

i think i need my rest.. >;]

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I heard a rumor from some1 that they are moving to an Evo platform? I got really confused when the guy told me this but he sounded like he knew what he was talking about. I just brushed it off like it was BS so i think it might jsut be a rumor going around. Any1 else heard that?

·
Registered
76 Posts
well from what i know but the neon srt-4 is being discontinued. But ive heard that dodge is makeing an AWD car baced on the lancer evo platform.

·
Registered
153 Posts
cokey said:
and prentis. wasn't realy talking to you so don't take it that way
Not a problem my friend. I get awfully touchy myself reading posts / emails / etc.. Intentions behind the written word..., well, lets just say they aren't always conveyed in the clearest of ways.

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
rumor it is not, either will be awd or rwd based on a mitsu. platform for either 07 or 08 model year with more hp at tq then a srt4 stocker.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
What you heard nust have been in relation to the replacement for the Neon. The current Neon chassis that the SRT-4 rides on cannot support AWD without SERIOUS modifications and R&D. However, it is rumored that the 06 or 07 replacement for the Neon and perhaps the new SRT-4 platform will support AWD and will be shared with the Evo.

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
cokey said:

i can actually hear you say this stuff in my head, from the way you type.... in like this cheezy NYC accent like in the movie "kids" or that commercial "the names DELUX son".......... :rofl:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts