Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 300 Posts

·
SRTforums Member, Master Avatar Creator,
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Might not be the best spot to put these but whatever.
I was bored last night and decided to make myself an avatar for the MN forums. But if people want one, I can make it for different states (probably going to end up doing that anyways)

Minnesota
Red:

Blue:

White:

Yellow:

Orange:

I also think these would be sweet as stickers too. :)

Link to bigger pictures:
MNSRT pictures by BlindingChimp - Photobucket

I also tried making black ones but they didn't look right. Lo siento :\

·
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I pretty much live on Illustrator lol so yea, it doesn't take me very long.
I would have been done sooner if I didn't organize my photobucket.
But you are welcome.
Eventually I'm going to have all of the states in this thread.

·
Premium Member
5,120 Posts
Cali one- these would be bad ass as patches and stickers! I'd go out and buy a jacket JUST to sport it. We should get some patches for all those who passed away who owned neons as well. I'd put their patches on my jacket...

·
SRTForums Member, 2011 Calendar Car
4,118 Posts
Cali one- these would be bad ass as patches and stickers! I'd go out and buy a jacket JUST to sport it. We should get some patches for all those who passed away who owned neons as well. I'd put their patches on my jacket...

x2, bad ass idea

Well I pretty much live on Illustrator lol so yea, it doesn't take me very long.
I would have been done sooner if I didn't organize my photobucket.
But you are welcome.
Eventually I'm going to have all of the states in this thread.

I use to play with Illustrator back in school (early 2000s).... Haven't touched it since... I'd be so lost.. lol

·
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
They would be pretty sweet.
And if you could pm me the people that passed away along with the type and color or car I'll work on those too.
And NerdyHelloKittie, what state?

And I honestly don't think you would be that lost, you would probably pick it back up quick.

·
Premium Member
5,120 Posts
They would be pretty sweet.
And if you could pm me the people that passed away along with the type and color or car I'll work on those too.
And NerdyHelloKittie, what state?

And I honestly don't think you would be that lost, you would probably pick it back up quick.
Sure man. you should make a new thread and get everyone on in it. For those who passed- I'm sure we could find a way for the money to go to the family. As far as the other patches I'd be down just paying full price. Or maybe the state patches could be a bit more expensive in order to outweigh the cost of the "Never Forgotten" members.

·
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 300 Posts