Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The deal fell through today so if ya want it call Wade Shetler at Autoway tell him Dan (ACR2NV) sent you his way. Number there is 727 533-4000

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats a roger Grunge...like i said call Wade

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
no back off!!!!!!!!! its mine lol ihes going to try and see what he can do as far as getting me more money for my trade in. if it doesnt work then go for it grunge. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I already have one. The only reason I'd get another one would be if I could drive them both at the same time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you better jump on it fast cause the other salesmen are clammoring over who gets it out the door :wink: :roll:

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
lol well wade is working on it for me. i really want silver, but if he can get me the yellow one for the price i told him then i dont care.......hell i will be working at a paint shop. can we say graphite? :twisted:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dude if you go graphite i will kill you...thats the other color i wish they would have offered on the car

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
graphite

There's a Ram 1500 at one of the dealerships up here that's graphite in front, fading to silver in the back.
I spent an hour staring at it and imagining how my SRT would look painted like that... :shock:

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
I feel so bad for all of you rushing to get an SRT-4. I have had mine for 3 weeks now, and the dealership I bought mine at has had a yellow one front and center on the lot every time I drive past. They were easy to deal with if you talk on the net - they don't know about the demand. Their goal price is ~$19,500 so when I got $19,800 - they had no problem. They also have one black and one silver. They had 5 to start, and now they have 3. The only other one was black also, (the same as mine) and another guy in town bought it almost a week before I did. So the two of us just cruise and bring havoc to the riced out hondas and such on our local strip.
It's great fun. I spanked a little mustang, he pulled ahead of me from a stoplight, and so I pushed past him, and then he floored it past me by about a car until I really stomped it and left him dazed and confused as to what I was hiding in my little "neon".

Anyone in AZ or NV or CA who is dying - it might be worth it to you to ask. I live in Palm Springs.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
:cry: i am so screwed.......i wish somebody would buy my sxt off my hands, it is preventing me from getting my srt-4..... im like so close and yet so far.....i mean if i had some more money to put down everything would be fine but i dont have anymore money left, i cant really save what im making now becasue it would take me forever to save even a grand. and on top of that everyday my car loses more of its value so its like im between a rock and a hard place. lol andbody wanna donate to the get me a srt fund? :roll: well i will keep trying to do whatever i can, but its not looking real good right now

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
boostedneonsrt4 said:
:cry: i am so screwed.......i wish somebody would buy my sxt off my hands, it is preventing me from getting my srt-4..... im like so close and yet so far.....i mean if i had some more money to put down everything would be fine but i dont have anymore money left, i cant really save what im making now becasue it would take me forever to save even a grand. and on top of that everyday my car loses more of its value so its like im between a rock and a hard place. lol andbody wanna donate to the get me a srt fund? :roll: well i will keep trying to do whatever i can, but its not looking real good right now
I am willing if the board as a whole is on the funding issues....I don't have a heartburn in this situation.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
well at least we have some kind hearted people om the boards...... :D oh yea by the way, i am working on something for you guys........you know that little cubbie hole right above the cup holders? well i am working on fiberglasing that hole over, so that you can install switches, turbo timers.......or whatever you want their, so it looks good, and will be painted the same color as the dash trim(satin silver) also if you guys like it, i could possibly paint it whatever color you like. lol and if this little donation thing works everybody who does donate will get one made to thier specs :wink: (of course this means you have to send me the little cubbie hole thing, lol as i only have 2 right now)

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
well the final verdict is $1700. if i can sell the sxt to a freind thats how much i am short........ :? well hemidakota said he was game, anybody else? i'll figure someway to pay all of you back if you do decide to do this for me :) thanks guys, i am that much closer to getting a srt-4

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
ok better news 1300 is what i need to finally own one of these..........lol anybody wanna help out. i dont wanna have to get something else(like a se-r spec v or focus svt) HELP ME!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Sorry boosted, for one thing I'm only a little college punk, two, I don't have the extra cash or the car yet for that matter. Maybe if I win the lottery, I'll buy you an SRT-4. Crap, I'd just buy you a Viper instead. :lol: (Like that'll ever happen)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
7 Participants
boostedneonsrt4
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing