Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1554 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did our last one go?

oh well here is a new one. we still going to the track?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awe. is someone jealous they're not getting all my attention anymore?

hehe. ur so gay dude.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
YEA, SOME ASS-WIPE DECIDED TO DELETE THE LAST THREAD!!!

yea, we still going, just need everyone to post up again.

Me
Robert
Ryan
Leo
Ricker
Jimmy Corn
slicker?
so far, anyone else?

·
Banned
6,774 Posts
Bueno!...Do any of you guys talk to Evan(srteddy)? it's a stone white with painted stockers

·
Banned
6,774 Posts
Dreamer said:
lilgualda said:
Bueno!...Do any of you guys talk to Evan(srteddy)? it's a stone white with painted stockers
i think someone was telling me about him..where does he stay?
He used to go to UTSA with me now hes at UT..You never see him around?

·
Registered
813 Posts
lilgualda said:
Dreamer said:
lilgualda said:
i think someone was telling me about him..where does he stay?
He used to go to UTSA with me now hes at UT..You never see him around?
one of my buddies said he saw it and told me about it..the only stone white ive seen was a stock one that had the black depo tail lights.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
also, I got a for sale thread going, in the buy/sell forums for any of you interested in some parts I could definitely shave off a few bucks for the locals that I wouldn't have to ship to.

Also, you guys said you know someone named Andrew with the hahn turbo? You should see if he is interested in a new AEM EMS I can give him a huge deal on it.

·
Registered
813 Posts
JjkatxSRT4 said:
also, I got a for sale thread going, in the buy/sell forums for any of you interested in some parts I could definitely shave off a few bucks for the locals that I wouldn't have to ship to.

Also, you guys said you know someone named Andrew with the hahn turbo? You should see if he is interested in a new AEM EMS I can give him a huge deal on it.
i let andrew know..he said to pm me the "huge deal" price..he said he is very intrested in it. I'm intrested in the valve cover..I've been wanting one to experiment on some painting skills. If you can hold on to it for a while then ill take it off your hands. Right now money>jail>lawyers>wifey>etc.>me. :crying:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JjkatxSRT4 said:
Just heard my car start up, and I almost creamed my pants, heres a pic of my exhaust I snapped while I was up there.

[/url][/IMG]
Dude it looks like you gotta fart can!

so is everyone down for the track next weekend? we should setup a BBQ meet to try and get all the owners out when it gets warmer. maybe we can get scott to fund it and write it off as a business expense.:jester:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
lol Mohammad was all like man, that exhaust sure is better than that side-exit POS, I was like yea.... Then he was like and it looks/sounds alot better! But the main reason I got this exhaust, is well because it is obviously TEH SHIT!! An my SEE had a nice dent in the end, from when I turned to sharp at a green and curb checked that hoe, then it was hanging by one screw on my 02 housing and I drug it about a mile. Plus I bet it performs a bit better too.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JjkatxSRT4 said:
lol Mohammad was all like man, that exhaust sure is better than that side-exit POS, I was like yea.... Then he was like and it looks/sounds alot better! But the main reason I got this exhaust, is well because it is obviously TEH SHIT!! An my SEE had a nice dent in the end, from when I turned to sharp at a green and curb checked that hoe, then it was hanging by one screw on my 02 housing and I drug it about a mile.
:jester:

ricers. you get dyno'ed yet? let me know cause i would like to swing by and watch.

1 - 20 of 1554 Posts