Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's try again?

Ok, I have spoke to Jon at PTP and he said PTP can "for sure" host the dyno day at PTP on 4/1/06 if we can get enough commitments here on the forum. So, I am posting for you to commit for this event. Please confirm if you can attend.

Same deal as before, I/maxhptech.com will pay for the car that gets the best whp during the 2 pulls. So, someone will not pay.

You get 2 pulls for $30.

Dyno Tuning will depend, if time is available and start at $50 and could be more depending on any on the spot fix and additional pulls needed for tuning.

I'll bring a cooler with drinks and we can all pitch in on pizza or something.

Start time would be around 9am and go into the afternoon.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be testing our new CAI if we can get this going next Saturday. Here are some pic’s of the new CAI.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
so for 2 pulls its gonna be 60 bucks ???

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
maxhptech said:
No, 2 pulls for $30 was what I worked out with PTP. That was my bad, I will change it to in the original post.
ok kool... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
i should be there.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Ok, We got:

SRT4-MAN
srtkid
lator
Leo
and maxhptech

So, that is the 5 minimum. I will stop by PTP tomorrow and confirm with Jon we have enough to do the dyno day. More are welcome. Each car (2 pulls) should take about 30 min each for strap down, 2 runs and then taking the car off the dyno. I will create a log so we can track who has what pulls. I can either post them here on the forum or send them out to your e-mail addresses. We can work that out during the dyno day event.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
maxhptech said:
Ok, We got:

SRT4-MAN
srtkid
lator
Leo
and maxhptech

So, that is the 5 minimum. I will stop by PTP tomorrow and confirm with Jon we have enough to do the dyno day. More are welcome. Each car (2 pulls) should take about 30 min each for strap down, 2 runs and then taking the car off the dyno. I will create a log so we can track who has what pulls. I can either post them here on the forum or send them out to your e-mail addresses. We can work that out during the dyno day event.
also add wowguysrt and isthatatank...isthatatank just needs to finish puttin miles on his new CF DF clutch he got installed couple days ago

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
srtkid said:
also add wowguysrt and isthatatank...isthatatank just needs to finish puttin miles on his new CF DF clutch he got installed couple days ago
ya sux, ive got 115 miles on it as of now, doubt ill have over 500 by the dyno :ben:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK, just spoke to Jon at PTP and confirmed the dyno day.

Here is the current list of attendees (total 7 as of today):

Maxhptech
SRT4-MAN
srtkid
lator
Leo
wowguysrt
isthatatank

Cost: $30 for 2 pulls on the dyno or $50 for dyno tune (dyno tune cost could be more if you need on the spot fix or additional pulls). Also, dyno tune is permitting time. Depending on the turn out.

Best whp is on the house (maxhptech.com will pay the $30 fee for the car with the best whp pull / this excludes our project car). So, someone will not pay.

Address:
Pro Tech Performance
808 McPhaul Street
Austin, TX 78758

Basically I-35, get off on Braker Ln, head West on Braker, Left on Lamar and Right on McPhaul St. (McPhaul St. is just after the BMW bike shop). PTP is down about 150~200 yards on the right.

PTP phone #: (512) 834-8771 – ask for Jon

My name is Scott and my cell # is 512-762-7191

Time: 9am until we are done. Should take 30 min per car. If just 7 show we should be done before 1pm. That is providing we do kick off at 9am and there are no issues. Just add 30 min for each additional commitment to attend.

I will bring an ice-chest full of soda and bottled water. We can all pitch in on Pizza for lunch or if we are done we can due lunch at hooters or somewhere else or not. We can figure that out that morning.

I will create a spreadsheet to log everyone and what run they have. I will then either post the results here on the forum or I can send them to each individuals e-mail address.

7 attending is good but we have room for a few more. So, post if you plan to attend.

C U there! I’ll be in the black SRT-4 with no wing, lot’s of ricer stickers and lot’s of carbon fiber. Exterior is all for advertising. The engine is for me.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
just a bump to the top

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It looks like we have 7 srt-4 as of now. SRT4-MAN said somthing about a cobalt SS to. So, could be 8 if everyone shows. More r welcome.

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
my clutch isnt broken in all th way if i go, my neon wont be dynoing :(

where are all the austin neons cmon guys lets see a good turn out

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Isthatatank said:
my clutch isnt broken in all th way if i go, my neon wont be dynoing :(

where are all the austin neons cmon guys lets see a good turn out
most of them are too scared to go. :lol: