Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving around Toledo, an Audi TT coupe pulled in front of me, and I jockey'd for position at the next light. I pulled up next to him, and he started reving. Light changed, and due to a cold, snow dusted road, I spun my tires a little too long. The TT took off and got the drop on me (he was FWD), but by the end of second, I was pulling on him. We shut down at 60, waved at each other, and he turned off. I've got to work on my launch :)

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, but its a 40k performance turbocharged 4cyl car. It's our territory.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
SpitterGuy said:
No offense, but I think those who try and start races are cocky. All the ricers and tuners around here are like that :roll:
Trust me, when you get this car, you'll be cocky too!! :D I've been on the hunt for 2 weeks now, and I've been at the wrong place at the wrong time. :lol:

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
To tell the truth, I'm scared of racing on the streets anymore cause of one incident. Tried to race this taurus in my Neon, and he RAN me off the road, I thought I was going to die! Thank God I was next to a muddy field. If I am cocky, it'll only be towards a black taurus. Then again, I could be saved by the car Gods and start racing everyone I see :roll:

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
SpitterGuy said:
To tell the truth, I'm scared of racing on the streets anymore cause of one incident. Tried to race this taurus in my Neon, and he RAN me off the road, I thought I was going to die! Thank God I was next to a muddy field. If I am cocky, it'll only be towards a black taurus. Then again, I could be saved by the car Gods and start racing everyone I see :roll:

Or sitting at the light waiting to turn left and some idiot in a Rodeo wanna-be truck hits me head-on at 55MPH plus. Though, the Rodeo was completely demolish but the Dodge Dakota started up and moved out of the oncoming traffic (was push over 100 feet down the road).

Thanks to an guardian Angel, I managed to live through it.

Though, I still street race but I am more aware the surroundings and safety is the first issue.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't like racing in town either, but we ran to 60, and stopped before the traffic got heavy. He was really cool about it, like I said, we honked and waved at each other. As soon as it stops snowing around here, i'm going rice hunting...

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
stunt, I hereby nominate you for necromancer of lost threads:) Welcome!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
yeah, just checked the audi website.... apparently they do make a non AWD model, thats surprising... maybe for fuel efficiency??

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
14 Participants
Majin
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing