Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never meant to instigate a shitstorm in that other thread...I figured it'd be amusing to post a photo of "svrblt". Just for the record, here is the car I drive (not a WRX...I don't care for its handling):

And here's the second car we're preparing (needs a new motor...damn Mopar head gaskets!): :D

Just to prove that I'm not a "hater". ;)

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
wow we have a neonite.....arent they cheap to beat on?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Sean said:
I never meant to instigate a shitstorm in that other thread...I figured it'd be amusing to post a photo of "svrblt". Just for the record, here is the car I drive (not a WRX...I don't care for its handling):

And here's the second car we're preparing (needs a new motor...damn Mopar head gaskets!): :D

Just to prove that I'm not a "hater". ;)

not a problem .. any mention of a subaru usually starts a fight in here :p
its all good :wink:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thispainisours said:
Whirred... :) Yeah, if you ever want to try autocross or any other tarmac event, fire me a message and I'll let you know which events we have coming up. I'd just expect a fun run sitting shotgun in your SVT-4! :D

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
sunno about atuoxing ... ive seen pics of his rex , ( not to thrilld baout duct tape !! ) but i will def be at a the speedway later in the spring when the weather gts a little better ....

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Sean said:
thispainisours said:
Whirred... :) Yeah, if you ever want to try autocross or any other tarmac event, fire me a message and I'll let you know which events we have coming up. I'd just expect a fun run sitting shotgun in your SVT-4! :D

Did he say SVT-4???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sean said:
thispainisours said:
ive seen pics of his rex , ( not to thrilld baout duct tape !! )
Actually, none of the damage on his car is from racing...in autocross, all there is to hit is cones which only leave little rubber spooge marks that can be removed with denatured alcohol.
You crazy?!? You don't remove those, you leave 'em there so everybody knows you're hardc0re :wink:

·
Registered
97 Posts
eXtremeSRT said:
You crazy?!? You don't remove those, you leave 'em there so everybody knows you're hardc0re :wink:

damn right-

pain- the duct tape was to keep crap out of the huge crease and missing headlight till the car went into the shop- all from an accident on June ST during a snow storm- completely unavoidable. oh well

speed safely

Brian :twisted:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
ahh i couldnt put the beast thru all that .. i'd cry the first time i chipped the paint :cry:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
hey wait !!
in that first pic are you trying to hit the cones or what ????? :shock:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
6 Participants
thispainisours
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing